While social media can be a royal time suck, it doesn’t have to be. What matters is having a consistent plan that attracts your ideal clients in less than six hours a week. And this isn’t about you having to be someone you’re not; in fact, your routine that will drive revenue depends on you being you. You just need to learn what that means and how to do it quickly and easily online.
- Master repurposing content to save hours each week
- How to know which social channels your ideal clients are using
- Leverage your vendors for social media shares
- How to turn one project into images for a year
- Create a social media routine so you stand out from the crowd (and get hired)