Do you know what it is like to work with you? Think about it: When was the last time you viewed your customers’ experience through their eyes? Working with small business owners, solopreneurs or sales professionals, I find they lack a basic process or they struggle to execute on the same experience for each client. But having a client experience (CX) isn’t just for the large companies who have lots of people and resources. In fact, implementing a CX can be easier than you think…you just have to put it in context of what your clients go through when they choose to do business with you.
- What a solid client experience can mean for your bottom line
- The two main types of client experiences you must plan for
- How the “wow” makes all the difference
- A “how-to” process to create and implement a client experience immediately
- Uncover the real long-term payoff of a solid client experience